April 5, 2011

Free Kid's Meal at Chili's


Chili's is starting to get aggressive with their promotions. Today only, enjoy a free kid's meal with the purchase of an adult entree. This was actually available last week, as well. I took advantage of it, of course, and my girlfriend and I were talking about the great deal with the server. He said they anticipated it would be hugely successful and that they may even incorporate it on a more frequent basis. If you can't take advantage of this today, you may have more opportunities in the near-future.

I'm not a huge chain restaurant fan but the kids do enjoy Chili's...and I enjoy a free kid's meal. They do have a yummy meat-free salad option that's delicious. Kids options are extremely varied, albeit not terribly healthy. Add a fruit or veggie side and a low-fat milk and it's a little more so. We all deserve a treat...especially a free one. Just keepin' it real! Click here to print out your coupon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment