April 29, 2011

Rainforest Cafe Kids Deal: Wild Bunch Kids Zone



My baby just turned 5! It's amazing how time flies. I have to admit, I'm a little sad. He's gonna be all grown up before I know it. This brings me to the topic of today, Rainforest Cafe. For each of my kids' birthdays, they can choose whatever they'd like for their special birthday dinner. A cozy, home-cooked meal of their choice or a night out on the town. My oldest chose a Japanese hibachi restaurant for his 7th. My youngest has chosen Rainforest Cafe. Let's be honest, this would not be my choice, but it's not my birthday, is it? They don't have the best selections in terms of healthy meals, however they do have a TON of atmosphere and fun, fun, fun for the kids.

Since I don't like to pay full price and always look for a coupon or discount, I checked out their website and they have a great program for the kids. They call it the Wild Bunch Kids Zone. Click on Kid's Rewards Calendar and you can print out a rewards chart, calendar or sports achievement award. Once they're filled out and completed, bring it in to receive a kids meal for $0.99 with the purchase of an adult meal.

To find a location nearest you, click here. Enjoy the safari!

0 comments:

Post a Comment