May 1, 2011

Tulips - My First True Sign of Spring

My favorite flower is the tulip. They are absolutely lovely. When I bring them into our home, they brighten up the room. And I smile to myself. Mine are finally up and open. I feel like I've been waiting months for them to appear...but it's totally been worth the wait. We have a couple flowers that bloom before the tulips, but only when the tulips do, I know for sure Spring is really here. This brings me to my next topic...organic gardening!




2 comments:

Jennifer said... [Reply]

wow nice tulips! I love your camera! What kind is it? We are looking to purchase one but I'm clueless :-)

Tracy said... [Reply]

@Jennifer

Thanks! It's a Pentax K-x - love it! Now I just need to learn how to take advantage of all its features.

Post a Comment