August 8, 2011

Great Deal on Re-Pac Bags

There's a great deal on Re-Pac Bags, reusable sandwich and snack bags, on Mamapedia. If you've never visited their site before, they offer some great deals on mom- and kid-friendly products. They also fully guarantee your purchase. If you're not satisfied in any way, your money will be refunded, no questions asked. Another great program they're participating in is Savings for School. During your purchase, you can select your school and 5% of your total will be donated to the school of your choice.

Although I haven't used Re-Pac Bags before, I plan to buy some using my Mamapedia voucher. What I like about them is the that they seal with a zipper and are leak-proof. I currently use Itzy Ritzy Snack Happened bags (which I do love), but they leak when you add food with any type of liquid. With these I can add oranges and strawberries to my kids' lunches without using a plastic bag or container. And when they come home, I can wash them in the sink, pop them in the dishwasher or throw them in with the laundry.

The Mamapedia voucher costs only $11, but is worth $22 (a 50% discount) of product. Large bags are $7.95, medium are $6.95 and small are $5.95. There's a wide variety of colors and patterns to choose from. I'm excited to get mine and send the kids off to school environmentally stylish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment